Friday, March 20, 2020

#75HARD DAY 7

Wow! Wow! Wow!  Day 7!  I'll make it quick.  I need to start drinking my water earlier. Other than that the usual rice dish in the morning. The leftover rice is now gone. Waste not.  I had a smoothie and soul-fu sandwich after my morning ride. Salsa and chips for my afternoon snack.  After I finish this little bit of water I'm going for some fresh pineapple, do some laundry and call a night.  I'll check back in tomorrow.  Peace


Pre-ride photo. If you put the uniform on you must go for a ride.



New housing all over the place.


This building is my favorite. The address is 1975, the year I graduated from high school. A lot of treasured moments with some very special people.


 Soul-fu [smoke tofu, smoke vegan cheese, pickle, vegan bread, mustard] and Smoothie [orange juice, pomegranate, sea moss, and black berries]



No comments: