Thursday, March 26, 2020

#75Hard Day 11 &12

Ok. I've got to do better with the days. Anyway, Tuesday Day #11 was a great day for a bike ride. However, if you don't finish your task you have to start over. That didn't happen. I was up late finishing my water, 2nd workout and 10 pages of reading.

Wednesday, #12. Yes! After fast on Monday, endurance ride on Tuesday I had one of the most productive rides this year with the Wednesday Night Riders. I felt great and have a wonderful time. Six Feet, that's the rule nowadays. Be safe.

I have a bunch of photos for you to enjoy. These days are challenging and rewarding as well.


 Tuesday morning after not eating since Sunday night.











When I say it was a good day.....it was a good day!


Day 12 #75HARD


Yeah, I know. Enough already. Tell you what. Maybe I'll go with one every few days or once a week. Let's move on.  





Arizona sunsets do not disappoint.


This is how we roll!


Wednesday Night Riders


No comments: