Wednesday, March 18, 2020

#75HARD DAY 3 & 4

Got a little sidetracked. Ok... let's just say I need to get more done earlier. Anyway, you a 2 or 1 today. I'll try to do better tomorrow. I've already thought that tomorrow I will start earlier and get everything done by 9pm. There was also no cycling day. I actually went for a 45-minute walk. I can't tell you the last time I did that. Certainly gave me time to reflect.

Day 3 I had rice, raisins, cinnamon, hemp seeds and honey. Pretty good stuff. Not sure how many more of these pics will be coming. I pretty much forget until late in the evening. Oh and speaking of evening I made some air fried tofu and made a stir fry[veggies were steamed] was that good!




 Day 4

What did I have for breakfast?  Coffee, leftover broccoli, cabbage and rice from last night.  A few hours later I had a glass of fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice.  Then it was time to put on the uniform and go for a bike ride....it was great!!!  I spent the rest of the day after returning from the ride drinking all that water.  I walked to Whole Foods to pick up a view items and noticed how empty certain shelves were.  The evening was capped off with a huge salad.  Anyway, I have a tad bit more water to finish off and 10 pages to read before crashing.  Lord willing we'll do this again tomorrow.



Peace


No comments: