Saturday, March 14, 2020

#75HARD Day 1/ 3rd time

My accountability partner said they had 3 restarts. There is still hope. Today I started with one of my favorites, oatmeal with all the fixings while I sunbathed for about 30 mins. I usually sit in the sun daily in the mornings.




Then it was time to put on the uniform. One of my riding buddies always says if you put on the uniform you will go for a ride. Today was a no-rain day so I went for it and had a great time.


Roundabout on Roosevelt in Tempe


Rio Salado


Tempe Town Lake


19ave [Not recommended for cycling] 


Tempe Center For The Arts


19 ave and Rio Salado

I still have my 2nd workout to complete and a few more oz of water.  Gotta make it happen before I lay it down.  Have a restful night.  Peace

1 comment:

ubethe1 said...

No cheat meals today. I started reading labels again.