Tuesday, March 10, 2020

#75HARD DAY 1

Well, here we go. I've never done this before and after nor a 75-day program. I completed many 30 day programs. So let's get it started. (1) The diet will be vegan. I've been trying for a year to transition back to vegan. More on that as we progress. (2) 2-45 min workouts will consist of cycling and various other physical exercises. (3) 1 gallon of water a day? That will be a challenge. (4) NO Alcohol...haven't had any in over 30 years, I'm good. The cheat day I'll have to watch out for. I have cheat meals all the time. (5) Not sure about this take a pic every day but what the heck it's part of the program. (6) Read 10 pages of a book is a no brainer for me. I read every day.





#75HARD  To join me and others check out https://75hard.com/info

Peace

No comments: