Thursday, March 19, 2020

#75HARD DAY 6

Yeah, I know it's early.  Today was one of those days.  Got up early, bowed down to the creator.  A little later for breakfast, I had rice, pumpkin seed, honey, and cinnamon.  I started the water drinking earlier because I was determined I would be finished by 10pm. I'll be finished by 11pm.

Partly cloudy meant it was time for a bike ride. I put the uniform on and had a great ride with an awesome friend. We had a meaningful conversation and a good ride.  When I got back I had a soul-fu sandwich and a banana, cinnamon, hemp milk, sea moss smoothie.  That smoothie was the bomb. [I'll do better tomorrow with the picture taking]

I finished my 10 pages of reading non-fiction before sundown.  Dinner was steamed greens and mixed veggies.  Time for some r and r......not really. It was time to complete that second workout. Done! So today was a good day.  This #75HARD is still a work in progress. 

Folks have a restful night.  Peace 




No comments: