Thursday, March 19, 2020

#75HARD Day 5

Hey hey hey! I had a lot of turnback moments today. I made it through. Breakfast was 2 pieces of vegan toast and a glass of fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice.

 It rained most of the day. Cycling was on my mind but I went to visit a good cycling friend and had a great time it was also very educational.  They make some outstanding soul-fu and dehydrated banana's. Bam! I'm a happy man. So for a snack, I had a soul-fu sandwich and dinner was a smaller salad than yesterday.

Got that walk in and on the return finished of 10+ pages of reading. 2nd workout was just completed and it's before 12. Sounds good but I can't hit the sack until I finish this last bit of water. So let go do a little more reading, listening to Coltrane and sip this water. Have a good one.  Peace



Sorry, no food pics today. Not sure how long I'll keep posting these. I'm about tired of looking at them. Anyway, #75Hard Day 5 complete. Good night.

No comments: