Thursday, April 2, 2020

Bike Life

#75HARD Day 18 Complete!  What I have come to realize is that me being a procrastinator is not conducive to this journey. That is going to have to change.

The day started with rice. I treat rice like oatmeal for breakfast. Anything goes as for the fixings.


Rice, bananas, strawberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and honey.

I set the bike stand up and went to work on cleaning the drivetrain. Dirtier than I thought. So when I finished it was as quiet as a church mouse.

I was treated to the best pasta and veggie sauce before heading out to meet the Wednesday Night Riders. I had three helpings. It was that good.

There was some debate about the unofficial night ride. The consensus was ride solo until further notice because of the pandemic.  I showed up anyway because some folks might just show up and they did.  It was a fun ride. #sixfeet



Wednesday Night Riders

Back to procrastination.  The remainder of the night was finishing my water, reading 10 pages and finishing my second 45-minute workout.  Like I said....this has to change. I must do better.

Have productive day folks.

Peace


No comments: