Saturday, April 25, 2020

Stock Class Day

#75HARD DAY 41!!! COMPLETED!!!

First day of fasting for Ramadan.  It went well. Sort of. My alarm was set for 4am and I hit the snooze button. I woke up a bit later and had to hit turbo drive to get something to eat and drink before prayer time.  Tomorrow I'll get out of the bed when the alarm goes off.

So pretty much the usual for the day.  Reading, stock class, surf the web and expose folks to my business.

Around sunset, I broke the fast with three dates and a glass of water. After bowing down  I had a nice salad with falafel, red onions, tomatoes and dressings(olive oil, lemon, salt, honey, pepper).  A short time later I had some leftover bean soup.



If I don't ride the bike I gotta get that walk in. Free pub for somebody.



The rest of the evening/night was spent completing more stock classes and drinking that gallon of water. It's a little more challenging since during Ramadan, no drinking or eating until sunset.

Signing off for now.

Peace


No comments: