Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Fruit Feast Day 7!

My 1st goal was to make it 7 days. Done. I had an apple and a date before the ride. My energy was like a roller coaster but I did finish. All Praise. Da Morning Show crew pulled me through.

After the ride a long nap was calling me. Now these dizzy spells and feeling faint are more than I've had to deal with in the past. Eating some pineapple and a banana calmed things down a bid. Make that two naps. Ha Ha.

I guessing there is some detoxing, healing and or repair of some sort going on. I ride my bike 5-6 days a week putting in between 25-50 miles a day. Continued success to the Fruit Feast Group. Late this evening I had nice smoothie and later knocked off some distilled water. Feeling a lot better now. A good nights rest is in order. Tomorrow it's a trip to the store for another weeks worth of fruit. Fruit It Up! #plantbasedlifestyle

Peace, Blessings & Prosperity

Your List or Contacts are Your Business Asset (FREE Trial) http://ubethe1.com

No comments: