Sunday, November 5, 2023

Fruit Feast Day 5

Really nice ride with Major Taylor Phoenix Rider on the Sunday Recreational Ride.

Pretty sure I'll have eat at least 5 apples before a 40-50 mile bike ride and of course I should have drank all my water. I did however eat a couple dates during the ride. I made it in good fashion though. After the ride I treated myself to ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“smoothie.


That called for an unexpected and welcomed nap. The rest of the afternoon was just chill mode having the tv watch me off and on.  Now I saw a post on FB and the guy was eating a watermelon. My reply was that's what I'm have tonight. And I was sweet to. I ate half and the other half will go down after tomorrow mornings ride. I may go back to my "Watermelon Mondays".

Well folks I need to knock off a few household chores.  Lord willing I'll check in tomorrow.  Closing in on my first goal which is 7 days. #FruitItUp

Peace 


No comments: