Saturday, November 4, 2023

Fruit Feast Day 4

 Eventful or uneventful.......

The day started with a nice fruit smoothie to start the day then off to officiate a few basketball games. The rest of the day was about what to eat.  Turns out is was apples, oranges and bananas and of course a few ounces of distilled water after I ran a few errands.

Now the challenge got a little tough when I came home and family members were eating non fruit goodies. Let me tell you I was temped to jump off the wagon and indulge. I've done that many times on this challenge over the years. It should be noted that I have completed the challenge one time about 3 or 4 years ago. Let's just say even at this moment I'm going to have a couple more apples and call it day.

Sunday is the Major Taylor Sunday Recreational Ride and another opportunity to complete another fruit fueled ride and day.

Until then Fruit It Up........join me for a meal or a day.  Peace  

No comments: