Friday, November 3, 2023

Fruit Feast Day 3


Fruit Feast Day 3........happy to say I'm still in it!  Most of the day before and after the Friday Donut and Coffee Ride I've been eating pineapple. I'll have a smoothie later this evening.


 

One of our favorite spots is Sojo's Vegan Donuts.......they also have breakfast sandwiches and drinks.  


So what's up with the date on the bag?  It's part of the challenge. One of the riders suggested the owner put the date that I could eat my favorite danish pastry.  It's in the freezer. One down and 3 to go. 



Just a little reminder before it hit the freezer. Out of sight of of mind.....NOT!  I usually don't ride on Saturday.  Tonight and tomorrow I'll be doing a little fruit fueled officiating.  Until next time #FruitItUp

🍎🍍✌🏀🚴



 

No comments: