Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! I'm taking this plant based lifestyle to another level. Fell short the last few months of 2014 with cookies, chips, ice cream etc. This book and others that I will be sharing from time to time, I will be using to expand my meal choices. Some of them will be showing up at various social outings with family and friends.
Get yours at http://astore.amazon.com/a0edc-20/detail/1607745313? The Book arrived yesterday and the first thing I realized is that I wanted to make a few containers of spices. Can you say mortar and pestle time. Found this one at a local asian market call Lee Lee's.
After the spices were made it was time to select the first recipe. I went with the "Fresh Corn Grits with Swiss Chard and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes" and was it good. This picture does it justice.
Please join me and share your plant based recipes and lifestyle.

No comments: