Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Veggie Patties and Steamed Cabbage on a COLD AZ Day!


Man! A couple a days ago it was 'back east cold' and all I was thinking about on the way home from work was I was going to go shopping and make some veggie chili. So I get home, walk to the front door and someone is cooking. I can smell it outside the door and it's not processed. Well as you can see in less than 15 minutes, enough time to free and wash my hands I sat down to steamed cabbage and fried veggie patties......yes, yes, yes. It was good and I sure rested well the rest of the evening. Jumped up the next morning at 0500 and hit the gym (it's in the garage) and felt great. Nothing like a good meal the night before to prepare you for the day ahead.....share your favorite plant based meal. Thanks

No comments: