Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Flats Happen.....and it's still a Great Day!

Yep. I was on my way to meet the cycling group this morning.  Clean bike an all. 400 meters from the spot I have a flat.  I slow roll to the meetup and two tubes and 2 C02 cartridges later I'm ready to roll.....


Morning crew with Major Taylor Phoenix Rides are ready to hit the streets.  We would have left at 0515 but somebody had a flat.  [clears throat]

About halfway through the ride...... can you say Uber


So the crew rides on as I head home.  So the tube is repaired and now its time to head out and get some more tubes.

A final note for the morning.  This is the desert. No rain in the forecast. As I'm patching the tube at home I hear Boom.......Boom......you know, thunder......and then the rain comes pouring down.  Mother Nature runs things, not the weather forecasters.......

Peace

No comments: