Thursday, October 15, 2015

A great 24 hrs....beans are the theme

Live the moment. I started the day yesterday morning with kamut mixed with pumpkin seeds, raisins, goji berries and rice honey. Then out the door to ride with #TBL(The Biginners Lane).


My post ride meal consisted of some bean soup I had in the crockpot from the night before. Good stuff.


Sometime during the afternoon I was not super hungry but I knew we were going have a night ride and for quick net gain grub the fruit smoothie fit the bill. 


We had a great night ride. The Beginners Lane group was having big fun. Can't you tell. 

Post ride was mashed potatoes with bean soup gravy, corn and a nice green salad(not pictured). I ate it all before thinking about a pic. 

So this morning I was thinking how creative and simple can I be. You tell me and by the way this was way better than just good. Give it a try. Refried beans  with sautéed onions and mushrooms topped with tomatoes, basil, vinegarette and vegan cheese on top of some vegan multigrain toast. Of course I had to top  each price of toast with red pepper sauce and one with chipotle sauce. Ummmm.  


Have healthy and great day!  #Peace 

*Stay hydrated my friends. 

No comments: